Call for submissions of short films for AAG Shorts
Are you a geographer who has produced a short film – or are you thinking of using film in your research? If so then submit your film to AAG shorts launching at next years AAG meeting in Boston. Successful applicants will be invited onto a panel for a special Q&A session. A selection of the films will also be uploaded to the AAG website.
Deadline for submission extended to November 17
How to apply:
1 Send your film via a file transfer service such as wetransfer or myairbridge to firstname.lastname@example.org or if a DVD by date-stamped post to: Jessica Jacobs Queen Mary University of London Mile End E1 4NS London UK
- Submit your film details here http://goo.gl/forms/TZ05aXxjyw1vny6p1
Terms and Conditions
- Films can be made specifically for AAG Shorts – or already have been produced for other reasons.
- Because this is the first year any year of production and length will be accepted. However the preferred length is 20 minutes or less.
- Preview Format DVD or online secure screener (e.g. Vimeo). You can also submit your digital film (H.264, mp4, avi etc.,) via file transfer (e.g. myairbridge) Trailers will not be accepted.
- Applicants need to say whether they will be registering to attend the meeting.
- No film may be withdrawn from the programme once it has been selected
- A copy of each selected film will be kept by the AAG Shorts Panel as part of the archive and for internal purposes.